With school closed on October 8th, Pack 379 from Fort Salonga has invited us to join them for a day of fun at Adventureland. They have a group rate of $26 pp if you are going on the rides. They went a couple years ago and the park was quiet and alot of fun. Please respond if you are interested and we will set-up a payment link on the Pack 539 website. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with our other scouts in town and get kids out of the house to enjoy a day off from school.
Webelos Woods is a fun camping weekend for Webelos Scouts and a parent. The boys will be participating in competitions while learning, visiting Boy Scout troops they might liketo join, and having fun! This activity encourages the Webelos-to-Scout transition and helps Scouts earn the Arrow of Light Award. All Webelos must be accompanied by an adult for the weekend. Two Webelos in the same family only require one parent to attend.
BSA Council is charging $20 per person. An additional Pack fee of $5 will be added to cover meal costs (dinner, and breakfast).
Saturday October 19:
- 6:30– 8:30 a.m. – Tent and Site Setup
- 9:00 a.m. – Opening Ceremony (Headquarters Tent)
- 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Participate in Events
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch in your campsites
- 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. – Participate in Events
- 5:15 p.m. – Flag Retreat in your campsite
- 5:30 p.m. – Dinner in your campsite
- 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Quiet Time & Religious Services – please respect quiet time in your campsites
- 7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Packs Drop off Dessert Competition Entries at Headquarters Tent
- 7:45 p.m. – Assemble for Evening Event (Location to Be Determined)
- 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Evening Event
- 11:00 p.m. – Quiet Time Begins
Sunday October 20:
- 7:00 a.m. – Reveille
- 8:30 a.m. – Flag raising, Scout’s Own Religious Service
- 9:00 a.m. – Closing ceremony (Headquarters Tent)
- 10:00 a.m. – Check-out, head for home – Remember to have your campsite inspected by a staff member before departing.
Please head over to our documents section for the Pack539 Camping List.
This is a great event for the Scouts to give back to their community.
Please sign up for a time slot…
This is our premiere fundraising event for the season. Parents are encouraged to invite extended members of their friends and family to encourage ticket and raffle sales.