Webelos Woods is a fun camping weekend for Webelos Scouts and a parent. The boys will be participating in competitions while learning, visiting Boy Scout troops they might liketo join, and having fun! This activity encourages the Webelos-to-Scout transition and helps Scouts earn the Arrow of Light Award. All Webelos must be accompanied by an adult for the weekend. Two Webelos in the same family only require one parent to attend.
BSA Council is charging $20 per person. An additional Pack fee of $5 will be added to cover meal costs (dinner, and breakfast).
Saturday October 19:
- 6:30– 8:30 a.m. – Tent and Site Setup
- 9:00 a.m. – Opening Ceremony (Headquarters Tent)
- 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Participate in Events
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch in your campsites
- 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. – Participate in Events
- 5:15 p.m. – Flag Retreat in your campsite
- 5:30 p.m. – Dinner in your campsite
- 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Quiet Time & Religious Services – please respect quiet time in your campsites
- 7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Packs Drop off Dessert Competition Entries at Headquarters Tent
- 7:45 p.m. – Assemble for Evening Event (Location to Be Determined)
- 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Evening Event
- 11:00 p.m. – Quiet Time Begins
Sunday October 20:
- 7:00 a.m. – Reveille
- 8:30 a.m. – Flag raising, Scout’s Own Religious Service
- 9:00 a.m. – Closing ceremony (Headquarters Tent)
- 10:00 a.m. – Check-out, head for home – Remember to have your campsite inspected by a staff member before departing.
Please head over to our documents section for the Pack539 Camping List.